Comments Policy (shamelessly modified and borrowed from David Anderson)
The Internet can be a place (cyberspace) with little or no accountability. So here’s the small print…
- The ultimate rule: Round here, I am the arbitrary despot!
- Comments are in general open, though may be moderated or deleted.
- You should identify yourself with at least a name. (Preferably your real, full name)
- All rules are subject to arbitrary change at any time.
- This is my blog and although I’m not PC nor especially put off by strong language there is a line. I decide where the line is, but cross it and your comment will be deleted.
- Try and be respectful even where there is strong agreement.
- Try to be on topic – unintelligible or completely off topic comments may be deleted at my whim.
- If any of these rules cause you pain, consider not commenting. See rule 1.